|Log In | Register
|Forgot your password?|
|SEE WHAT'S ON SALE!|
Newsweek's Want Page features BarGlobeWord's vintage replica Aristocratic Floor Globe Bar in "Alexa Chung Picks a Few of Her Favorite Things," where the "it" girl says our bar globe is "really rad." It's online at The Daily Beast or read about it in our articles: BarGlobeWorld in Newsweek.
Thank you for the great experience and for making this so easy. I love the product, it completes my man cave and I’m ready to watch the Hawks Vs. Montreal battle it out for the Stanley Cup !!
|--- Allan Hargreaves, Calgary|
|I’m so satisfied with your courtesy and your support that I wrote a review on the Web site. Thank you again.|
|--- Pierre Gagne, Quebec|
Floor globe bar details:
- True replica of 16th century world globe
- Rotating world globe
- Four lovely globe colors to choose from
- Full meridian accentuates antique style
- Illustrated lower shelf with special rack for glassware storage
- 16th century map accurately reproduced with traditional paper gores
- Turned wood legs fitted with casters for easy mobility
- Imported directly from the manufacturer in Italy
- FREE SHIPPING to the USA, Canada and Europe!
This charming floor-standing globe bar can only be described as a “full circle,” because everything about it is spherical, from the full meridian that encompasses the earth globe itself to the finely detailed illustrations on the lower base of the floor stand.
As authentic as a twenty-first-century work of sixteenth-century furniture art can be, this floor–standing bar globe is a true replica of an original piece, as is all globe furniture in Zoffoli’s classic collection. Vintage charm and old world distinction simply flow from the accurate reproduction of 16th century mapping on the antique-style globe, which is enhanced even further by the wooden meridian.
In addition to the spacious liquor cabinet inside the intricately detailed globe itself, the beautifully illustrated wooden shelf at its base provides a specially designed rack to store glassware and bar accessories.
The world globe rotates when the globe bar is closed, and the two halves of the globe turn separately when the bar globe is open.
The turned wood legs are fitted with casters for transporting the drinks cabinet to another location with ease. And you can choose a globe color that best matches your decor.
- Color choices: classic, laguna, safari or blue ocean
- Globe diameter 16” (40 cm)
- Manufacturer: Zoffoli S.r.l. (Rimini, Italy)
- Overall area 20” x 20” (50 cm x 50 cm)
- Height 36½” (93 cm)
- Weight 20 lb (9 kg)
- Simple assembly required