Shipping And Delivery
SHIPPING RATES TO THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER DESTINATIONS
- Made in Italy – Free Shipping and Delivery to the Entire USA and Canada*
Why? Globe furniture made in Italy ships free to the entire USA and Canada. We import Italian bar globes directly from the manufacturer in Italy and since the cost of shipping an item from Italy to any destination within North America is the same, we are able to offer free shipping to both Canada and the United States.
*Canadian residents, please note that you are responsible for any customs/duty taxes that your country may require.
- Made in China – Free Shipping – Delivery to the USA ONLY
Why? Bar globes and world globes not made in Italy ship free to the USA ONLY. The distributors of non-Italian globe bar furniture are located in the United States and the shipping cost included in our price is for destinations within the contiguous United States. You are welcome to contact us for a quote on additional shipping costs to other destinations, but in our experience the cost of shipping a Chinese globe bar to a destination outside of the United States usually exceeds the price of the globe cabinet itself.
- Shipping to Countries in the European Union
We apologize but at this time we are unable to fill orders for Italian bar globes to be delivered to EU member countries due to current VAT laws. EU customers must be charged Value Added Tax for purchases of Italian items and this can only be done by EU retailers. We recommend visiting ZoffoliGlobe.com, the Italian manufacturer’s online shop geared towards North American customers.
- Shipping to Non-EU Member Countries in Europe
Since non-EU countries do not need to be charged VAT, we are able to offer free shipping on orders for Italian bar globes to be delivered to European countries that are not in the European Union.
- Shipping to Australia and New Zealand
Sometimes we are able to offer free shipping to Australia and New Zealand, however there may be a surcharge of anywhere between $15 to $60 (USD) added to your subtotal for shipping – the amount depends on the weight and dimensions of the package(s). If you would like to know what that surcharge would be in advance, please contact us before you place your order.
- Shipping to All Other Destinations WorldWide
Please contact us for a quote. Please note that you are responsible for any customs/duty tax that your country may require.
• Any completed online orders that do not qualify for free shipping will be held until you have received our quote and accepted the charges. We will never process an order or credit card charge before we receive verification from you.
• Price quotes are for shipping charges only and do not include brokerage fees, duties or customs taxes, value added tax (VAT) or other applicable charges required by the specific country of destination. BarGlobeWorld is unable to calculate the above-mentioned costs due to duty valuation adjustments in different countries. These, if applicable, will need to be paid upon delivery of merchandise to the destination country.
• Please note that we DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. Boxes.
Italian bar globe orders to the United States and most other destinations are shipped by UPS, FedEx, USPS or DHL and usually arrive 5-10 business days from the day they are shipped. Orders for bar globes made in China are en route 3-5 business days within the USA once shipped. We will send you a tracking number by email once the order is dispatched so that you can track the delivery of your shipment.
If you have difficulty tracking your shipment, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 1-312-515-7157 and our customer service staff will be more than happy to assist you.
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE GOODS