Damaged or Defective Goods and Warranties
DAMAGED OR DEFECTIVE GOODS POLICY
We at Bar Globe World understand that shipments may get damaged during transit or, on occasion, ship out from the manufacturer with a defect or missing item. If and when this does happen, rest assured we will do everything to resolve the situation in a straightforward and timely manner at no cost to you.
Please read all of the information below carefully:
Damaged and Defective Goods Replacement Instructions and Terms
• Inspect the contents of your shipment immediately after delivery and contact us within 48 hours by calling 1-312-515-7157 if you discover any damaged or defective merchandise.
• Take photographs of the packaging and damaged or defective items. This is very important, as most manufacturers will not process replacements without photographs of the damage.
• Do not dispose of any damaged boxes, packaging or items for at least 14 business days.
o If your order has been damaged while in transit, we will help you file a claim with the carrier or file a claim on your behalf. The shipper may require evidence of the damage and will most likely wish to pick up or inspect the damaged item(s). Once the damage claim has been approved by the shipping carrier we will ship replacement(s) at no additional charge.
o If your order is flawed or defective (i.e. before it was shipped, not damaged in transit), we will ship the replacement items or parts to you at no additional charge as soon as we receive your photographs and get approval from the manufacturer.
• Please be advised that replacements will be issued for the damaged or defective item(s) or part(s) only.
• Failure to contact us regarding damaged or defective merchandise within 48 hours, supply photographs or comply with the Damaged and Defective Goods Policy terms outlined above may result in delays, denial of replacements/refunds, or charges for replacement item(s).
• If you would like to return your purchase instead of having the damaged or defective items replaced, we will issue you with a Return Authorization (RA) number after your photographs of the damages or defects are received and approved, as well as upon approval of the damage claim filed with the shipper if the damage occurred in transit. You will then be able to use the RMA number to proceed with the return process outlined in our standard Returns and Exchanges Policy, beginning with step 2 onward. We will cover the cost of return shipping for damaged or defective merchandise. Terms and Conditions of the Returns Policy apply.
The bar globes and drinks trolleys we offer at Bar Globe World All are covered by one, two or three-year warranties that are extended by the manufacturers. We do not handle warranty issues directly. If your merchandise develops a problem covered by the warrantee, you must contact the manufacturer directly. If you encounter difficulty contacting the manufacturer, contact us and a representative we will be happy to assist you.