Shipping & Delivery Policy
RATES TO THE UNITED STATES AND OTHER DESTINATIONS
Most orders also ship free to Alaska, Hawaii and Canada (see below for details).
When Is Shipping Free?
Below you will find an explanation as to where we can ship free of charge, when we must add a surcharge, and when we cannot ship at all.
Shipping of Everything Is ALWAYS Free Throughout the Contiguous United States
Why? The manufacturers and distributors of the globe and globe bar brands listed above are located in the United States and the cost included in our retail price allows for delivery within the contiguous United States. You are welcome to contact us for a quote on additional charges to other destinations. However, in our experience, it is our recommendation that it is often better value for money to purchase a slightly more expensive piece of Italian furniture with free shipping than to pay a steep price for shipping and delivery from the USA to Canada or even from within the country to Alaska or Hawaii.
We ONLY Ship Globes Made by Zoffoli or Replogle to Destinations Outside of North America
When a globe is made by Replogle, please contact us for a quote regarding destinations outside of the contiguous United States.
If a Globe Is Made by Zoffoli (Italian) Shipping Is Free to North America and Europe
- North America and Europe
We are able to offer free shipping to Canada and the United States (yes, Alaska and Hawaii too) because the cost of sending an item from the manufacturer in Italy to any destination within North America is the same. We can offer free shipping to Europe because deliveries are made via ground shipping (prices include VAT).
- Australia and New Zealand
Sometimes we are able to offer free shipping to Australia and New Zealand, however there may be a surcharge of anywhere between $15 to $50 (USD) added to your subtotal at checkout – the amount depends on the weight and dimensions of the package(s). If you would like to know what that surcharge would be in advance, please contact us before you place your order.
- All Other Destinations Worldwide
Please contact us for a quote.
Restrictions: In rare cases, we are unable to offer free shipping to destinations outside of the USA. These mostly consist of Sale and Clearance items.
• Any completed online orders that do not qualify for free shipping will be held until you have received our quote and accepted the charges. We will never process an order or credit card charge before we receive verification from you.
• Product prices and price quotes for shipping charges do not include brokerage fees, duties or customs taxes, or other applicable charges required by the specific country of destination. BarGlobeWorld is unable to calculate the above-mentioned costs due to duty valuation adjustments in different countries. These, if applicable, will need to be paid upon delivery of merchandise to the destination country.
• Please note that we DO NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O. Boxes.
Italian globe and bar globe orders (merchandise by Zoffoli) to the United States and most other destinations are shipped by UPS, FedEx, USPS or DHL and usually arrive 5-10 business days from the day they are shipped. Shipments originating in the United States (orders by Waypoint Geographic, Replogle, Design Toscano and Old Modern Handicrafts) are en route 3-5 business days once shipped. We will send you a tracking number by email once the order is dispatched so that you can track the delivery of your shipment.
If you have difficulty tracking your shipment, please contact us at email@example.com or call us at 1-312-515-7157 and our customer service staff will be more than happy to assist you.